Monday 3 September 2007

Luxe & Reduxe?

Hello. I kinda ran out of steam with the last blog and couldn't get it together to post regularly so I thought I'd try again in a new place, to which you've hopefully arrived.

The "ps" part of the title is pretty self-evident, I'll take those initials where ever I go and those go back over 10 years to when I had my fanzine on the go. The "reduxe"? Well, Dictionary.com tells me that "redux" means "brought back; resurgent", I guess the former of that is true, whether the latter is remains to be seen! The "e" is a little nod to the re-issue of Slanted and Enchanted, but I guess you may have picked up on that already.

So what's new? Nothing much I guess, I'd like to get writing again, it'll give me something to focus on and while I'm not pretending that you'll find anything particularly earth-shattering or ground-breaking on these here pages you will at least find what it's like to be me.

Some things you'll need to know. You'll pick up other things as we go

32 years old;
I live in Edinburgh in my cosy one bedroom flat in the east end of the city;
I quite like Raith Rovers FC;
And Yo La Tengo;
I really need to get the washing up done;
No, I really do!

Until the next time, which it will be soon! Happy reading.

3 comments:

Obo-Bobolina said...

hello chris' new blog. how are you? x

Chris Hynd said...

The blog is good, it's shiny and new and full of possibilities. Ish.

I'm good too, though have been troubled by lack of sleep at times at nights. Which can be a pain. Other than that, I'm well.

Hope you're well too Ms Bobo.

Jock Gumps said...

Cool indeed to see thae vibes are up and running again Chris. I'm sure yer solo's can only get faster! A' the best. J