Wednesday 19 September 2007

Chris's World Tour Of England

OK, so here's the deal. I have some time off in October, there's a league football-free weekend to be taken advantage off, I thought I'd do that and go on my travels once more. I'll be basing myself in London, but will be taking in a couple of other towns too, here's what the rough itinerary is looking like at the moment:

Updated plan -

Thurs 11 Oct - leave Edinburgh, arrive London. Set up shop in the Jerusalem Tavern in Farringdon and await folk turning up;

Fri 12 Oct - train up to Nottingham, meet up with folk and go to indie club;

Sat 13 Oct - back to London. On a train at 10.30am. Ouch. Train down to Brighton, likely to arrive around 2ish. Meet up with Jenny, possibly James if Bradford aren't in the Super League Grand Final and hopefully Tom and Reb if they're around;

Sun 14 Oct - Either a train back from Brighton or, if I came back the previous night, probably a lazy day before going to see Mark Eitzel at the Luminaire in Kilburn;

Mon 15 Oct - lunch with Kelly somewhere near Angel tube before getting the train back up the road.

Sound good? Who's in?

No comments: